My inshore fishing trips target Flounder, Redfish, Black Drum, Trout, Bluefish, and even Sharks -depending on the season & conditions. All trips meet at the NC Wildlife Boating Access directly beneath the Ocean Isle Beach bridge at 65 Causeway Drive in Ocean Isle Beach. All trips are out of my 21 foot Robalo bay boat with casting decks (more boat info on "about" page). I can accomodate up to 3 anglers. Kids 6 & up are welcome. All fishing equipment & bait is provided; there are no additional fees. I provide bottled water, but not food; please bring any snacks or drinks you would like during the trip.
Fishing Charter Rates:
* Inshore Full Day Trips (7 Hours): $600 All full day trips depart the dock at 7 AM & & return at 2 PM.
* Inshore Half Day Trips (4 Hours): $350
* Morning 1/2 Day Trips: Depart the dock at 7 AM & & return at 11 AM.
* Afternoon 1/2 Day Trips: Depart the dock at 11:30 AM & & return at 3:30 PM.
What to Bring:
* Required: N.C. Coastal Recreational Fishing License, Sunglasses (Required for Eye Safety). Get your NC Fishing License at www.NCWildlife.org or at any local bait and tackle store in the Ocean Isle Beach area.
* Optional: Hat, light jacket, sunscreen, food / drinks, camera.
* Not Allowed: Illegal Drugs or Alcohol, Including Beer
* Fishing Gear: All Fishing Gear / Bait Provided Free of Charge