OIB Charter Fishing Trips
Captain Harvey's Ocean Isle inshore charter fishing trips target Flounder, Redfish, & Trout. We also catch Black Drum, Bluefish, Sheepshead, and even small sharks. My charter fishing trips meet at the NC Wildlife Boating Access directly beneath the Ocean Isle Beach bridge at 67 Causeway Drive, Ocean Isle Beach NC. You'll fish from my 21 foot Robalo bay boat with casting decks, which accomodates your Captain and up to 3 anglers. We can accomodate any skill level from beginner to expert. Kids ages 6 & up are welcome, too! All fishing equipment & bait is provided. I provide bottled water, but not food; please bring any snacks or non-alcoholic drinks you would like during the trip (cooler onboard). Yes, we absolutely have the ability to go to a marina for restroom breaks without losing much of your fishing time. You can view my availability calendar & book online below!
Fishing Charter Rates:
* Inshore Full Day Trips (8 Hours): $565
(7 AM Start Time).
* Inshore Half Day Trips (4 Hours): $350
(7 AM or 11:30 AM Start Time).
What to Bring:
* Required: N.C. Coastal Recreational Fishing License. Get your NC Fishing License at www.NCWildlife.org.
* Required: Sunglasses or Prescription Glasses (Required for Eye Safety).
* Optional: Hat, jacket, sunscreen, food / drinks, camera, cooler (for your catch).
* Fishing Gear: All Fishing Gear / Bait Provided